Yewalewadi – The next ‘this is it’ location of Pune.
As much as real estate industry is booming steadily in Maharashtra, Pune is growing at a rapid pace, and so are its suburbs. Located towards the south-east part of Pune, which comes under the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC), Yewalewadi is one such a flourishing suburb of Pune. There are many developing close by areas near Yewalewadi, such as NIBM road, Undri, Pisoli, Katraj, Camp, Kondhwa, Bibwewadi, Golibar Maidan Chowk, and so on. The well-developed road transport infrastructure of Yewalewadi makes the commute easy and quick with an upright connectivity to regional highway and expressway.
Yewalewadi is closely connected to some major IT parks such as the Pune IT Park, Amanora Park Town, Magarpatta City (because of its proximity with Hadapasar), the Software Technology IT Parks, and the International Tech Park. This location precedes its reputation because it is nearby to both, IT hub and the industrial area.
Since Yewalewadi has a wide scope of development, there are some major plans in pipeline, which could be the reason for your next house purchase in this area –
- The ring road is connected to Yewalewadi, and a plan has been proposed to develop markets, garden, primary schools, and an 18-meter-wide road to join the ring road. The expansion of ring road is planned by the PMRDA and will provide drainage, water, electricity to the gardens, hospitals, schools, parking spaces, bus stands and large open spaces in the area and the neighboring ones too.
- Another aspect is the Katraj-Kondhwa-Phursungi Solapur highway, which is also in the phase of being widened. Additionally, the Pune Railway station is the nearest to Yewalewadi located at about 10 Km via Kondhwa Road along with the local railway station. Along with this, the Katraj-Kodhwa Road is also under rapid development, which leads to stronger road infrastructure.
- Parts of Yewalewadi are surrounded by greenery, which is protected through major government regulations – this is increasing the demand for housing in the region.
- There are quite a few good schools located in Yewalewadi such as, Sinhgad School of Business, Vidyashilp Public School, Sinhgad Nursery School, Sarhad School, MSB Educational Institute, Sinhgad City School, Little Millennium, and MJ Phule School. Along with this, there are reputed as well, colleges such as Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Sinhgad College of Commerce, Trinity College of Engineering and Research and so on.
- To serve medical needs efficiently, Sahyadri Hospital Bibwewadi, Bharati Hospital, Lifeline Hospital, Dr. Kabiya Clinic, Satyanand Hospital, Pawar Hospital, Noble Hospital are located in this area.
Summing it up.
Luxurious homes, great amenities, connectivity, and beautiful surroundings are still the major aspirations that many home buyers look for while searching for their perfect house. At times, owing to the rising prices of properties, opting for a prime location puts them in a dilemma. However, Yewalewadi as an area could be your next great idea. So, be a part of the rising future by investing at Yewalewadi – the next ‘this is it’ location of Pune.